The following discloses our information gathering, use and dissemination practices for our mobile app or website :
- Personal Information We Collect
When visiting our mobile app or website in order to register to use the service, or update your information, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"), such as your name, ID number, cellphone number, e-mail address, postal address, physical address, date of birth. You may review and revise any Personal Information we have about you by sending a request to email@example.com or calling Tel : 010 020 2425.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Information to perform the service for you and to contact you when necessary. We may share Personal Information with third party counsellors and service providers who assist us in performing our business functions and as otherwise permitted or required by law. These parties have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may disclose your information to a third party to whom we are legally required to do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request or to protect our legal rights and the legal rights of other.
- Consent to Processing
By providing any Personal Information on our mobile app or website, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, usage, processing and storage of such information by TraumaCall, service providers, third party counsellors and others as permitted by law.
- Children’s Privacy
Personal Information about children will only be collected where it is necessary in order for your children to make use of the service and you have provided it to us. This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than to provide you and your children with the full benefits of the service.
- Maintaining the Security of Your Information
We have implemented security procedures which use reasonable measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of Personal Information in our possession and guard against unauthorized access or use. However, due to the inherent open nature of mobile devices, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and TraumaCall and your personal information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers. We also identify data that is to be protected, provide a reasonable level of protection for that data and grant access to protected data only to those individuals who need to use it in performing their job-related duties. Employees who violate our security procedures will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include termination. TraumaCall utilizes standard SSL encryption to secure information.
- Restrictions on use of the Services
TraumaCall requires your help to keep your Personal Information secure. You agree that you will :
- not provide any false personal information on TraumaCall;
- not assign or otherwise transfer your profile to any other person or entity;
- not create more than one personal profile;
- keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Service, and you may only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- not, in your use of the Service, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage;
- provide proof of identity to access or use the Service if requested and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Service if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- Treatment of Information of Former Members